RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: ResApp Grants Option to Consumer Health Division of Sanofi, page-264

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I was going through the pile of old ( carcuss strewn)ResApp deals of the past- and my enthusiatic take during Sanofi days- one thing which really stood out; ResApp being used as a monitoring tool in Trials.

"If you dig deeper, Sanofi's collaborated with Science 37 for virtual trials, instead of getting the trial subjects to the location, to trial in Real World setting. I won't be surprised if they integrate Resapp algo into Science 37 to conduct trials in home setting . This also adheres well with FDA's Real World Evidence ( RWE) programs where they look favorably into companies which can prove their drug is suitable in Real world setting."

Though the deal did'nt eventuate, what came out good is the learnings and also enhanced the bussiness cases of ResApp-DX alogorithms not plataeuing to only Telehealth settings but rising to new heights of being used in high profile drug trials......

I was worried that we could be lost in the pile of other apps due to pronlonged period of silence, but what is slowing emerging is that we are indeed in a cluster, only a STAR studded one!

Moral: What seemed to be a delerious past is actually a new strong step to the future.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.