RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: ResApp Grants Option to Consumer Health Division of Sanofi, page-83

1. 4,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2410
    My assessment... for what it's worth is that this is supportive/neutral news. Enough to temporarily slow or halt the no-news slide, but not enough to reverse it.

Firstly: "exclusive license to use the outcomes generated under the Startup Creasphere incubator program"
    Means that if something good comes out of Creasphere then Sanofi want to have time (until 2020-Mar-07) to think about whether it's valuable to then without Resapp being able to take the idea to anybody else.

Secondly: "If Sanofi elects to exercise the option, the companies have six months to negotiate"
    Means that if Sanofi decide that the Creasphere idea is valuable to them then they can negotiate with Resapp to hammer out a deal. No deal will necessarily be agreed. And if one is agreed it might be under terms that don't deliver much revenue, or deliver significantly delayed revenue.

To me this means that potentially we will have the possibility of negotiating to see if we can broker a commercial agreement. I think it's a pretty long stretch to imagine that such a long string of uncertainties will have much impact on today's share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.