RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResApp Grants Option to Consumer Health Division of Sanofi, page-95

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 4,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    Interesting, German Creasphere teamed up with French Sanofi at the beginning of the year, sucking up potential contributors to an online platform. Seems RAP may have passed an initial assessment stage for Sanofi, with the option and protection agreement. I believe the exclusivity pertains to the Creasphere platform specifics ie. outcomes from this specific integration , IP protection effectively while in further development, RAP would be free to investigate other options with other delivery platforms. This group is just one option, probably a good one European partners given the right terms.
    Should know in less than 6 months, I hope the competition for RAP will heat up before then, to create some pressure...

The Global Consumer Healthcare Business Unit had sales of €4.8 bn in 2017. Sanofi Consumer Healthcare is one of the top three organizations in the Consumer Healthcare market and provides consumer centric, innovative self-care solutions that are mainly tailored to four global categories: Cough & Cold and Allergy, Pain, Digestive Health and Nutritional Health

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.