RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I don’t know if you’re just flat out saying No or if I didn’t...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I don’t know if you’re just flat out saying No or if I didn’t explain what I was thinking clearly. I’m just suggesting would it be a good as “another” option to add to their already proposed plan of $5-10 per cough at a drs clinic, ED, telehealth etc. Initially they have to use the app in conjunction with a DR.
    Theres no reason that down the track they couldn’t offer a screening for the public if you like... If you lived in a polluted city or were generally worried for a small yearly fee (whatever amount) they could cough all year long or a per use if that’s best. If all clear would indicate “you’re cough is fine stop being paranoid” or if it detects something then links straight to the telelhealth or nominated Telehealth provider/GP whatever.
    It would be just another additional option of revenue that also takes out the friction of calling a Telehealth GP or go to the Drs which you wouldn’t do if you thought “hmm i have a cough but she’ll be right” then RAP misses out on that $5-10 cough.
    I know I wouldn’t call/see a GP if I had a raspy cough unless I absolutely had to.... RAP then misses that 5-10$ amount compared to me being lazy and sitting on the couch and couching into the phone and it saying go to the dr mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.