RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: ResApp Joins Startup Creasphere Digital Health Program, page-231

1. 6,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4376
    Once again, why the need to call me PhatBoi? Why the need for name calling? You really should stop doing that.

As for all the wishes for RAP, I say it is not necessary. If you have done your research, you should be confident that it will come good. In fact, after the messy start, it is actually very good for the long term prospect of RAP. One can see management has learned from their mistake. Bringing up past lessons and past mistakes is not being negative. It is being realistic and in fact, being in better position for it. Yet, you insist it is a disguised curse. It will only be a curse if everything seems hunky dory and then one day, suddenly collapsed in a heap. At least RAP has fallen, bruised and hurt, pick itself up, learned from it and is here where it is today. More solid foundation for having learned so much in its teens. Don't you agree?

Seriously, you need to learn how to take a discussion from both sides of views. No need for name calling as that is very rude. From your very first reply to my post, you have behaved like a schoolyard bully using the cowardly way of name calling. And yet, you expect me to man up to whatever shit that is in your weak mind. Really, you need to wake up to yourself. Once again, mind the step. Don't trip. And boy, you are tripping badly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.