RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResApp Joins Startup Creasphere Digital Health Program, page-387

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Its the nature of the beast with relatively small 'disruptive' technology

- everyone wants a look - but will they commit
    - with large companies and investors finding commitments is tough as despite great technology few of the large potential customer companies know how to move fast, are that innovative or want to be first to commit

However once one large partner commits and there is a big PR announcement the others are all over you like a rash as all the large potential partner CEO's read about it in the press and blast their staff for not being first.

For investors if you believe in the value of the RAP technology (as I do) then patience is KEY, as is the belief that the RAP team know how to license and commercialize this patented technology ( with this the jury is still out - let hope they do)

As Bentley says plenty of good news could drop any day ( Sanofi commercialization concepts, FDA approval and or TGA) and I for one do not want to be out and am in fact buying a few more.

If I were RAP I would like to see them engaging Ping An Health and trying to adapt the RAP app for Corona virus - the first signs are a sore throat and cough - the RAP technology is AI and improves with the number of cases that you put through it and identify and correct - accuracy builds over time.

GLTA Thai - remember patience Rome or Bangkok ! was not built in a day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.