RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResApp Joins Startup Creasphere Digital Health Program, page-476

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    Yes that is what he said...but he didn'tsay whether they were a lay down misere call re android...that right there is the worry to me anyway...call me paranoid but the devil is in the details and watching what is said by the top guy. He is the most conservative person (or at least in the top ten) on the Planet so I am led to believe. So he may not want to come right out and say this is a done deal just nudging things now. But that by the very nature of what he said gives him an out ifnthings go awry with the Android application. So much is swinging on getting the Android done and dusted and also having an ongoing solution to new Android devices when they are launched. If punters can't access the ResAppDx remotely then 70% of the percieved value of ResApp has been lost. OK they are what percentage of getting to be able to cover 70% of Android to you reckon? It is like a sale...it isn't a slae until the money is in the bank and cleared. Same as Android and ResAppDx and Sleepcheck...the company hasn't got a full bottle until they successfully lock this one down. As long as they can do it and get it dusted all will be OK even if another year or two passes before the world beats a path to our door...which they will but not without the Android factor solved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.