ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    I attended the asx spotlight presentation in Singapore and watched TK present well to a room that was packed with Asian investors.

In comparison with other presentations during the day the Resapp story is to me the most exciting, and has the largest commercial potential in a relatively short time frame.

TK & BL were busy before and after the presentation meeting with Asian investors in one on one meetings. Apparently, he also presented to a room of Singapore hedge funds the day before.

TK was excited in relation to the USA testing with the fact all our “buckets” are now full / “overflowing” which will enable parallel submission to FDA for all the illnesses mentioned in the recent announcement, not just pneumonia. Once the administration is done over the next few weeks, our algorithm will then run through the audio files and we will have our results.

TK knows the importance of the usa results and he & BL have 70 million+ reasons to work around the clock to get it right. The RAP software engineers have been working hard on the algorithm and it should be nicely fined tuned. The Australian Paediatric results are still on track for a Q2 release too.

Its exciting times for RAP, and we are lucky to be part of a company that has, scalability, enormous commercial potential & and incentivised management team all in one of the hottest sectors - medtech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.