ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Thanks Red for your continued steady hand and clarity , plus efforts and insights.

Yesterday was a reminder for me of something I'd sort of forgotten. The human condition as a presentation is not binary. Diseases processes are not binary. Health is not binary. The confusion between the diagnosticians reviewing the cases of the US trial is a real life scenario. The 30% non-agreement is the human element , the subtle variances, that each human brings in their thinking and approach , which is obviously very much revealed in the "art" of practicing medicine and making a diagnosis.

I know this . But I sort of forgot. An algorithm of this sort is a digital evaluation of our human condition. It will have to integrate into our real non-binary World in a way that can work well with real humans in real environments. Which, of course, is why tele-health as a market is so appealing as this tech attempts to substitute a human (practitioner) in the absence of a human . When we bring such tech back in to real medicine, with real doctors and gold standards and localised procedures and protocols, back in the presence of a real humans, we see the difficulty of a binary digitisation transposed on the real non-binary World.

Still . . . a good day to top up . . . again .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.