RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResApp Provides SMARTCOUGH-C-2 Study Update, page-45

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hey D I think we are both on the same page. I think it was the procedures or lack of that lead to patients being excluded. My understanding is in the previous trial of the 70% of of coughs effected 20-30% were removed and not tested and a further 40% were tested but effected but were tested. So, 20-30% of the initial recordings were removed due to various issues occurring before and during the cough recording (treatment, machine sounds, multiple coughs, improper patient data collection, etc). Then the remaining recordings were tested and the published result were published. Now even though they analysed the remaining coughs a significant proportion of these (~50%) were still effected - just not as badly or obviously and therefore left in and not removed - which decreased the accuracy in a massive way. Hence the total of approx 70% coughs being effected in the previous trial and not 70% eliminated from the trial. In this trial only 1% has been eliminated and very few if any of the remaining should negatively effect the new trial. Having said that there may well maybe a small % that 'slipped' through and will need to be removed prior to the final Big Bang!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.