RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResApp Provides SMARTCOUGH-C May Study Update, page-111

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    Martin,

I'd like to start out by saying that I have always thought your posts were worthwhile and respected your opinion. But just to let you know that i have reported this one. It is just patently incorrect for you to say that the Australian trials are not scientifically conducted. As a scientist i find this highly disrespectful and you are inferring that the scientist involved (Dr Abeyratne) is incapable of being objective in analysing the results. Let me tell you that the techniques involved in this study are very well credentialed and they are in the peer reviewed science. Building a predictive model is not rocket science and this type of analysis goes on in the scientific domain all the time. So for you to come on here in HC suggesting they are less than reliable is disingenuous.

I also am disappointed that after taking the time to try and explain the rationale around extensions of studies to enable statistically significant results, you have chosen to ignore this and continue your rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.