RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

For me, the key theme in today's results is that the app is able...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    For me, the key theme in today's results is that the app is able to diagnose a combination of respiratory diseases from a typical patient's cough, not just those patients who present with only one disease.

This reinforces the need for this app to be a doctors tool, as I imagine the treatment of multiple diseases occurring simultaneously in a patient could be different to treating only croup, or only LRTI, or only asthma, compared to treating, for example, an asthmatic who has a LRTI.

To me it's like listening to an orchestra and recognising the sounds of the violins and cellos while everyone is playing, and not just when the first violin or cello is playing their solo. Pretty damn clever.

I'm glad the testing team extended the study, to not only mirror the US test process and analysis, fine tune the algorithm with a much bigger data set but also ensure the results will be statistically significant for the large spectrum of respiratory diseases occurring in patients not only as a single disease but also in combination with others.

This gives much greater confidence than if they rushed out the Aussie results earlier this year with little correlation with US tests. It's all about making the FDA application as convincing as possible.

We're getting much closer now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.