RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResApp Provides Updated Australian Paediatric Study Results, page-198

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Oh Dear - Seems there is sniping going on...cool it guys and gals.

Simple facts taken down to base level.

There have been some great posts regarding vacuity of results, some pro some con.

Simple fact 1 - RAP is in new territory - I do not believe anything like this has ever come up before the FDA

Simple fact 2- The FDA is not an independent body (despite their convictions that they are) They like everyone else in the US system (as indeed world wide are answerable) - When it comes to actual new drugs and products, then yes, they are the main regulatory body.

Simple fact 3- if the US administration - (and also State legislature) wish to increase Telehealth techs, then the FDA will be told, in no uncertain terms, to make it work. If there are genuine reservation, the FDA will have enough expertise to block any such project. Provided that the concerns are properly explained .

Simple fact 4 - Simple fact 3 is very unlikely to apply

Simple Fact 5 - It's all about the folding stuff.....very simple very plain and completely unambiguous.

Simple fact 5 - I think that the Rap tech is the one thing that the Trumpton team can focus on, as a saviour of the US Medicaid. (others will undoubtably follow) - so there will be very strong support from the top...and this of course will cascade down to those that wish to maintain the status quo.

This guys and gals, is enormous. the instos are waking up to the fact, money talks bullshi* walks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.