ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1320
    IMO you're generally not worth responding to Monkey, but since you tagged me...I think you're the ultimate crowd barometer measuring fear and greed. If we all bought when you sold over the past year we'd have pretty much picked the bottom every single time. With the US trial now complete and with results likely to be either similar to the Aust study results or surprise to the upside, I feel this time will be no different.

Regarding your end-of-the-world bear market hypothesis...I feel your pain, but I don't see it...I see accumulation on low volume over the last 6 months. The chart shows lower lows and lower highs, otherwise represented by converging resistance and support lines...this is a falling wedge pattern (ie. bullish reversal). We also see divergence with respect to the MACD and RSI. There may be one final move lower (perhaps today?) before consolidating and finally breaking out of this pattern.

Time will tell of course, but I think the US results will be within acceptable ranges, there will be market and media coverage and a renewed buying sentiment from institutions and retail. Most of the escrow shares are held by current Directors (67%) so not many will be sold off as many are expecting. Note that if there was "inside knowledge" on this matter, then the Top 20 shareholders would be reducing their exposure, but they are not, they are doing the opposite. Consequently, there will be a lack of available shares at these prices and this change in momentum will take the stock much, much higher than it is currently.

IMO any short term weakness in the share price due to EOFY or irrational market fears will present the best buying opportunity for those with a longer term view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.