RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

No can do. I'd have to sell something I don't want to sell. I...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    No can do. I'd have to sell something I don't want to sell. I gave you a "fake account like" for the hell of it though.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1702/1702937-8a08e648ddcc5fbd14e4655984f5bc1d.jpg

@Mr.Red above are my trades. The top one I did at market price, about a minute before I posted, when ever that was.

I'd love to hear your phone call. "Hey ahhh, I've got this screen shot of part of a buy contract apparently. Oh yeah the HIN is from an account that has just been suspended (thanks for pointing that out. I phoned up Commsec and the account has been suspended and details will be changed ASAP so no one get any funny ideas lol) and I think it belongs to a male."

Wish I had of pulled the trigger on Friday. Wasn't comfortable doing it before the announcement and I'm ok with that. Heck, we're not even half way to the highs of 2016 which was based on fluffy announcements. Sure hope we can get some revenue happening in the next 12-18mths. In any case, I'm an investor not a trader. Here for the long haul.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.