RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: ResApp Receives CE Mark for ResAppDx-EU, page-209

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Evening all.

First post, so go easy!

I bought in nearly 3 years ago, and have been watching and reading from the sidelines. Thanks so much for all the generous, informed posters sharing their knowledge. Redbar - particular shout out to you...

Congratulations to everyone for last weeks CE result - especially those who have held through the roller coaster that’s been the last few years.

I have been reading everything here on HC over the last few days - all highly positive - as it well should be. It makes me want to put the house on Resapp!

And now for my question. What are the things that could possibly stop this thing taking off?? I mean - nothing is certain in life - or stock markets - but I feel like this is as close to a bagger as I have seen. What am I missing? I feel that I might have lost a little perspective - waiting for good news for so long, and then the CE coming in. Can anyone give me a little perspective just to bring me back down to earth? FDA seems like it’s in the bag; apparently contracts are imminent. So where are the risk moving forward???

Im not invitingly downrampers or anything like that - just some measured, balanced, insightful commentary on why Resapp may not become a unicorn...

Thanks all. I’ve really appreciated the guidance on this journey, from all the wise and helpful posters out there.

All the best!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.