RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

from a traders perspective, pushing FA aside, the SP is looking...

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    from a traders perspective, pushing FA aside, the SP is looking like it wants to retrace.. for some reason there has been some serious large volume selling....

If I were to take a guess, RAP may be wanting to do a CR soon for marketing reasons etc... annual report is out now, so maybe a little more insight...

would have thought this would be consolidating and edging up the the 30's... but there is defiantly some strong selling happening...

hypothetically if a CR is needed some time soon, it would be wise to do it after the FDA approval, this should push the SP up, with a higher VWAP this would be better for shareholders to prevent massive dilution... not saying this is happening... but obviously there seems to be a bearish sentiment at present... IMO the company looks strong and looks to progress to being a high revenue company, still some hurdles to get over regardless..

sometimes a profit is a profit however... yesterday I sold one of my stocks that was near 300% up, company is still strong and could even go another 300%up, however sometimes one needs to lock in the greens and not be too greedy... considering not long ago RAP was down in the 7's, it could simply be profit takers happy to exit.. either way, the RAP bank balance will need a boost at some point..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.