RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: ResApp Receives CE Mark for ResAppDx-EU, page-615

1. Dhm
    2,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3427
    I have been doing further work in conversing with Coviu. I have received a response to my email from a rep. He indicated to me they are already working with Resapp. I have asked him to comment on how he sees Resapp may fit in with their platform. My email:

Hi Xxxxx,
    Thanks for your email response. I need to declare: I am not working with Resapp. Rather, I am a largish shareholder who wishes to spread the word on what I genuinely believe is the future pathway as a telehealth respiratory platform. If it is not an inappropriate question, I would rather hear from you as a platform provider. What do you think of the disruptive nature of what Resapp can bring to the telehealth market? Do you believe that telehealth providors will embrace the tech and confidently take it up and market it to consumers? Are you happy to run with the tech or would you rather wait for further adult CE, TGA and FDA endorsements (assuming paediatric TGA and FDA status)?

As a shareholder I am very focussed on what you as a frontline provider of telehealth services see how Resapp sell their product to you, and also their thrust into the huge global market which as far as I can tell is entirely their own - in respiratory terms - i.e. they have no competitors at present. I would still be keen to chat next week: If you think it is appropriate as I am a shareholder only, please let me know. I have never been involved in the healthcare market.

If and when I get a response from my Coviu contact I will report back.

I was sent a link to a video about how Coviu's telehealth platform is being set up for medical partners. The video is a tad tedious, however it gives an understanding of how the technical side of the telehealth experience is being streamlined for partner medical clinicians, and how patients will be professionally supported via the video connection with the GP. Plenty of opportunity for the Resapp tech to be introduced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.