RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

I disagree, firstly it is 2 hardware devices. Providing we get...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I disagree, firstly it is 2 hardware devices.

Providing we get good products I think the fact that someone from UQ got the gig is a moot point.

We have to remember that the decision to go down this path was pre Covid and the fuse hadn't been lit under the tele health opportunity the was it has now, particularly locally which incidentally I believe is the best place for us to be initially integrating into telehealth platforms.

A lot of what we were looking into at the time of the initial announcement revolved around A&E departments, face to face GP consults MSF etc, not to say telehealth wasn't a major focus.

Isn't it a good thing to have products that make sense for our tech, especially for organisations who we have been speaking with previously. It is my feeling that Medecines Sans Frontieres and potentially Lockheed Martin had expressed interest in a ruggedised type device.
    Also the wearable is something that could be a good fit with the likes of Sanofi and Lockheed Martin and what they are wanting to achieve.

Make no mistake, remote patient monitoring is huge! It also has a big part to play in telehealth and I recon a great add on for platforms like Coviu, Phenix etc.

All this without a thought for the potential synergies between a wearable and our sleep apnoea plans.

This is big stuff for the company IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.