RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hey TT,Thanks for the considered response. I agree management...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Hey TT,

Thanks for the considered response. I agree management could have done a better job communicating the difficulties that the US Healthcare system and approach to diagnosis posed to their study. I also think they could have done abetter job communicating which disease endpoints represented the biggest market opportunities. For me there was too much of a focus on pneumonia when pneumonia is much more prevalent in developing nations and not the market for telehealth providers. I spoke to management after the Techknow conference and expressed these views and I also followed up with an email. You are also entitled to express your views to management and I would encourage you to do that. It provides meaningful feedback to the company that they can respond to as opposed to spreading discontent in online forums which really benefits no one. 

The company is required to be honest in its disclosures to the market and I think they have been. They honestly believe the latest US results demonstrate their world leading innovation in respiratory diagnosis is valuable to medical professionals. You and many others disagree. However based on the weight of evidence I still think they are correct.

The upcoming CE application, based on the outstanding Australian results, may make a few reconsider. A quick google search puts the European telehealth market at 3.1 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 18.3 billion by 2024 (https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/europe-telehealth-market-industry-size-share-trends-growth-analysis-by-hardware-software-services-cerner-corporation-ge-healthcare-honeywell-life-care-solutions-mckesson-corporation-2018-03-15).
    Resapp are positioning themselves to take a share of that. 

Cheers,

Also I can't find the quote "which serves to strengthen the expectation that the US and Australian results will be similar" in the End of Year Report or 3rd September announcement. If you can point me in the direction of it that would be helpful, for my own piece of mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.