ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Agree...not testing as such. Testing may be the wrong phrase here pardon me. It is more implementation steps.

In hospitals for instance, there is a process for everything. If a person comes by ambulance with chest pains...there is a defined process on what takes place once they hit the A&E and is handed over by the ambo's. This process is documented and "tested" constantly to ensure it works correctly across the vast number of people who present this way.

This is the same for every scenario. Chest pain, car accident, head trauma, crushed body....etc etc. They are all under a particular process and that process is completely documented right down to how many times you take a persons BP or temp while they are in A&E.

It is a highly complex place and introducing now processes and procedures takes time is the point I am making here.

I believe that ResAppDX fits in easily because of its simplicity but its now about making room for it, drawing up the process papers, providing training and ensuring its adoption does not have any ill effects to existing hospital processes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.