RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

The DTC market was never a focus for RAP it was the 4th pillar...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The DTC market was never a focus for RAP it was the 4th pillar if i remember correctly. This is a great announcement. Not for the potential revenue or anything but for the fact that the DTC market on our products (Resapp DX-EU and SleepChek) is almost complete. There may be many apps that purport to achieve the same outcomes but how many have been clinically validated and approved by the appropriate regulatory bodies?

As weird as it sound I think the FDA not understanding what they had in front of them with DX is a blessing. Our focus of the AUS based team is on Telehealth implementation, Our UK based team on exactly this sort of announcement. Together with the further work coming in the UK and German Hospital networks.

I just hope it all comes together, I have told my Girlfriend/Fiance/Wife that we are set at various stages. October is the key with the release of the quarterly, my focus is on the amount of projected recurring revenue. I see many SaaS companies with RR of $18m valued at $1+.

This time baby....I promise

GLTAH

TWH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.