RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

depends on which country you are in... understand the world is...

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    depends on which country you are in... understand the world is not as lucky as us in Australia... America for example dont have the likes of "medicare"... many have to have health insurance, and there is always a large gap to cover in $$... self testing can help eliminate concerns of the severity of the illness.. plus also consider those in remote areas... if personal use was the likes of a few dollars just to have some clarity of the severity of the illness, then a trip to the doctor may not be necessary... obviously we arent talking the likes of telehealth usage, more that of personal use... I also think parents will use it on their children to see if its simply that of a common cold versus that of a major illness....

I know personally I would use it even here in Australia before going to the doctor.. but again in some parts of the world they are not as lucky/blessed as we to have a doctor on near every corner... I think the world needs this APP... also consider 3am in the morning and your partner or child is coughing constantly, you use the App to see how concerned you should be, do you need to call the ambulance, is your child having a asthma attack?... personally I think the revenue form at home use will be larger than in the medical world... mostly because of remote areas.. if they get the algorithms right for the likes of covid-19 for example, I think as soon as someone has a cough they will self test.. there is a lot of fear in the world at present...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.