RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

It is my opinion and belief that CE Mark approval will happen...

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    It is my opinion and belief that CE Mark approval will happen this week.
    Just a strong feeling as so many amazing things are happening for RAP and I see the expectation and excitement from hot copper posters which is palpable.

It is my opinion and belief that CE Mark approval will commence the biggest change in medical practice in 200 years since the invention of the stethoscope.

From face to face consultations using a stethoscope to digital Skype doctor consolations very soon to all places on earth.

Telehealth is now seen by governments around the world as a means to lower the cost of health care delivery.

A digital stethoscope when purchased by the patient and available from many makers can still deliver respiratory sounds.

However, RAP with CE Mark approval expected any day now will deliver to the Skype Doctor an instant respiratory diagnosis.
    RAP products have the ability to deliver a instant low cost respiratory diagnosis globally.

No mine to dig, no manufacturing costs, no shipping costs, no postage, no delivery costs, IMO will reduce the carbon foot print of consumers accessing transport to attend drs face to face, IMO essential to every digital health platform on the planet.

In my opinion and belief that with CE Mark now due every day RAP will be contributing to the health of people globally.

IT is my firm belief and opinion that RAP holds all the keys to this history changing medical tech that all digital health platforms globally will need and will License from RAP.

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.