RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Not taking sides, but I for one understand where Melchior is...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Not taking sides, but I for one understand where Melchior is coming from, I think management Tk haven’t exactly had a perfect record in handling things over the last few years. I’m not saying they haven’t been working as hard at this as they.can, but their has been many stuff ups along the way that could have been avoided . Having said all that in the end like Melchior, I believe this technology is so good it will get there in the end no matter what management we have.

On an other note, recently some shareholders talking to TK mention that he was talking about a 2 dollar a share buy out. TK mention that it will be up to shareholders votes on that decision. Yes this will happen, but basically the top twenty shareholders have a big say in this, and they will sell out. In my opinion Tk will be trying to sellout for a good price, even though he says it’s up to shareholders, this now is the only way he can get his bonus shares that will make home a sheet load of money. There is now no way he can get the revenue up to the point of those shares kicking in bye the due date. only my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.