RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

It's funny to see one of our frequent downrampers defending how...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    It's funny to see one of our frequent downrampers defending how conveniently he bought into a stock just hours before going into TH that's still suspended now. Also stating how if we bought other stocks 5 years ago rather than RAP, then we would've made much more money.

Well, 5 years ago today, the SP of RAP was $0.007. So if someone bought $50k at that price, it would be worth approx. $1.3m today which is 26x. That's a pretty good return to me?

In the same period, CSL's SP has almost tripled. APT almost 15x and A2M almost 40x. So unless you invested A2M 5 years ago, you would be better off investing RAP.

Now, I'm not saying RAP has been the best stock to own over the years. We definitely had our up and downs. But there's no need to hide it. The facts are the facts but at least I don't twist the words/facts to suit my agenda or blatantly ramping it just because I invest in RAP, or downramping it just because you don't own it.

That's why I always put 'DYOR' at the end of my posts, so you know when somebody is talking non-sense because they assume no one will do their own research.

Do your own research and I think RAP is definitely a "serious stock" tongue.png

DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.