RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Awichiu - Great work and thankyou the key people are Dominic...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431

Awichiu - Great work and thankyou the key people are

Dominic Cummings is the Cabinets Special Advisor – he is smart, unconventional believes in all things new and cutting red tape, he has immediate access to the Pm and everyone in the UK cabinet and Boris likes and looks to him for advise and as a sounding board. - [email protected]

Other key people are

UK Health Secretary – Matt Hancock (see contacts below)

Chief Medical Officer for England – Chris Whitty - looking for it and getting my folks to find

Sir Simon Stevens Chief Executive NHS – England (Simon Stevens is evident very pro artificial intelligence and understands the big benefits this can bring ) [email protected]

I would send it to all 4 people or as many of them as you can at the same time so that they all see it and cannot send it to one of their ‘mates’ for commercial advantage. (Not saying that would happen however in any government in any country there is the risk).

These 4 above people seem VERY good and the vast majority of people in the UK think Boris and the above 4 people are doing a very good job given the surprise hand they have been dealt. There will be a major review at the end of this and all the western countries will hopefully realize how dependent they have become on China and India generally for medical supplies and medicine manufacture plus everything else and start re-shoring bring back manufacturing to their own countries.

Needless to say as these people are totally swamped - so you need a 'call-out' title - i.e 'read me urgent COVID-19 testing solution"

I will try and get the more e mails/contacts for the above people, anyone else who can get them first please post them or email them to

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2060/2060704-95c543b4acb7b1a32b0ab0a0092a627e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.