RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: ResAppDx-EU to be Deployed on Phenix Health Telehealth App, page-222

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good morning all.

@awichiu attached below Tony's direct details you can call him and email him on the below contact.

Screenshot_20200326_083254.jpg

Another positive note the Dow Jones has increased consecutively for the second day running I haven't seen that in along time...

I think we should close positively today after profit takers jumped on the back of the Phoenix and then clipped her wings in early trade yesterday, feather by feather. Fear of missing out is likely to kick into gear as there is not many more days left in the month. We are expecting two significant announcements before the month closes out as stated by our company in investor presentation slides.

1. The lodgment of our CE & TGA double blind obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) submission, that by the way I totally expect to receive CE & TGA clearance on the back of the outstanding results that we have been sitting on..

2. Details surrounding the Coviu deal outlining the terms and conditions of the contract and projected revenue coming in per cough. This will give the market great clarity in terms of future deals which will come IMO (particularly in this environment) and most likely have faster turn-around times for integration moving forward.

All the best

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.