RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Nice to wake up to a nice morning RAP surprise in these rather...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Nice to wake up to a nice morning RAP surprise in these rather glum time of lockdowns

Currently A$0.12 up 73.9 % on less than 1% of company traded - well done to all who have held firm and all our resident experts and RAP bulls. We have taken the pain lets make sure we keep the gain - there is much further to go and the first step of the journey is always the hardest.

Remember our technology is not easily replicated and with our patents I believe we are well protected from any that would try to replicate RAP even if they could. i.e we are and will likely be the only game in town globally for a long time. If you want to determine respiratory condition via sound signature via smart phone we are the only ones globally that Telehealth providers can tie up with.

This one announcement provides considerable 3rd party verification of the RAP -DX platform and software where many where beginning to doubt I expect all the Australian Telehealth providers to come on board, followed by others in Asia, China and Europe.

With the unfortunate announcements on US FDA decline and non current follow on from Sanofi we have taken it on the chin from some downrampers for the last 2 weeks as they sowed their seeds of doubt

Management were smart to raise the A$5 million CR about 1 month ago at A$0.23 - so we were have A$7-8 million in the bank cashed up for the foreseeable future, first deals signed and revenues in sight, a rapidly expanding market, plus unfortunately a global pandemic that will have the benefit of increasing the demand for RAP DX technology. RAP firstly determine between Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract Infection (URTI and LRTI) enabling prioritization of testing and treatment for COVID-19 and hopefully in a short time the identification of a unique respiratory 'signature' for COVID-19 that Tony believes is possible.

Well done to the Management Team and the Board of Directors - its been a tough slog but I see light at the end of a tunnel and a march back to previous highs and well beyond

Keep the faith GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.