RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResAppDx-EU to be deployed on the Coviu Telehealth Platform, page-108

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    This is the kind of surprise I like to see! Saw we had doubled so assumed coviu contract must've been announced, well what a great surprise seeing it's another Telehealth provider. Also awesome to see it'll be integrated into a 24/7 covid-19 triage tool of there's, that's what I really wanted to see happen during this crisis so great to see it's soon going to be a reality.

Kind of unrelated by scouring over their website and saw they're partnered with a lot of Victorian services. Awhile ago I shot our Victorian premier an email suggesting RAP could be used as a remote covid-19 triage tool to reduce hospital test burden and that the state really needs to push or operate some service that does that, so I hope he takes notice of this. As it's great seeing such a service, but I believe for a crisis it really needs to come from the government either being pushed by them (use these services) or to offer their own (which possibly they could just wrap around these services).

Also saw they were listing MBS items for indigenous Australians. Which made me realise this is probably why we're conducting that COPD trial. As we might be able to push to create a specific MBS item that way or maybe one is already going to be added?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.