RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResAppDx-EU to be Launched on Phenix Health Telehealth App, page-25

1. Dhm
    2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3500
    So, I just completed a Phenix telehealth call. I was hoping to have a video call, but it isn't really necessary. Seems you can't download the Phenix app on an Apple desktop. I booked the appointment on their website and was called by a representative a few minutes later who took down medicare number etc. Then in 15 minutes I was called by a doctor in Victoria who was most efficient. I'm in Sydney.

However, he didn't know about ResApp, which surprised me, so the poor bastard had to listen to my marketing spiel about our beloved ResApp after we had the medical stuff dealt with. He seemed genuinely impressed when I explained it was available here and now.

The call cost me $4-50 because I ordered a prescription, which has been sent to my local Chemist. All in all an easy, cheap and convenient process. I am looking forward to an appointment when I have a bad cough to test the system. But perhaps Phenix need to consult with their doctors more to teach them about the potential of their e-consultations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.