RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Atlast we have the name of the organization and it"s not what...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Atlast we have the name of the organization and it"s not what some people were suggesting OR guessing earlier on in the RAP journey but that doesn't mean MSF is not an good organization. I can assure you if organization as big as MSF pilots any medical device or software or medicin is big endorsement. Any company would be happy if their product is being tested by company which is 1/10 in size of MSF( in terms of staff, global presence and spending).

Announcement says clearly that MSF and RAP are collaborating together as RAP is fine tuning things to suit MSF based on their feedback so to me that is very close partnership and have become stronger in last monthsis MSF could have walked away without any issues if RAP wasn't delivering the outcome they were after. MSF chose to associate their name with RAP and decided to go public purely because they believe in RAP in my opinion of course. I think this partnership could easily turn in to become commercial contract once RAP is FDA approved.

To me we have now one big potential client and who's name is known to us.

What we now need is US enrollment competition , results and FDA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.