RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Can't really tell. Medetective (and I think WMA Clinician...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Can't really tell. Medetective (and I think WMA Clinician too) is still in development/not yet launched, so no users on that platform yet. According to the Medetective site though gold and platinum will be charging $39/month and $199/month respectively. Where gold allows for up to 6 consults per annum, and I assume platinum is "unlimited"? So if I had to guess, I'd say for gold members we might get something around $1-2/month mark, seeing as 6x ResAppDx uses would normally cost $30-60 so a guaranteed $12-24/year/gold user (no matter if it's 0-6 uses) is probably a reasonable estimate. While for platinum they'll probably get more, how much more is harder to guess but maybe it could be around $~5/month.

Can't find all that much on WMA apart from some articles (possibly they're pushing towards the mining industry? which would be good if they can get that). So they might be a fairly new company? But corporate services can potentially be pretty lucratives (though there's plenty of duds). There's nothing to suggest this is even an option they're looking into, but if they're ever able to eventually partner with an insurance provider that could be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.