KAI 0.00% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Research and Development Rebate and EDI Update, page-25

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    @dubspec

" do you now see how it doesn't affect cashflow (making your earlier comment factually wrong)."

You are correct in what you say!! however, I am not arguing against you!!

I understand the EDI does not affect cash flow dubspec and if you read my comments carefully
    I drew from the positive that the $800k is most important and even though I could have benefitted so so so slightly from the EDI the most important aspect was getting the $800k over the line.

The EDI has been available since 2014/2015FY and I may be wrong but it appears the deadline was closed before they had even applied
    One could deduce that their Advisor made them aware it was available, but after the closing date.

It appears directors (upon advise) have put notice to market July 5th with honourable intentions.

Same outcome, some just wish to call them muppets and berate them at every opportunity.

The mind set of many on the KAI thread has been displayed here perfectly, there are two separate parts to this announcement and the focus is once again on the negative.

Its very easy being negative dubspec and very easy to try to drag everyone else to the same level.

Trade the trade not the company!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.718K 251.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1259085 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5926547 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.