EGR 10.0% 11.0¢ ecograf limited

the 1m+ seller comes and goes - I think every 20 days the order...

1. 12,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1291
    the 1m+ seller comes and goes - I think every 20 days the order expires, so he/she/they may be back again today @ 14c+++ ... no buyers / no sellers and other than the usual bickering from non-holders there isn't much to discuss too here... not a good start to the year (another one   ) ...   my take on the CR talks is :  the sp shot up from 13c ==> mid 20s a few months ago - if this was supposed to be a "flash in the pan" as it turned out to be, the mgmt would have taken this opportunity to dish out some shares @ 15%  discount @ 20c or so and bought some time... but they didn't... wich tells me that they did not expect to see the sp below the teens too... normally junior mgmt have always used any/every pump to do a small raise, but KNL didn't... they were probably expecting the story to build pace and actually see a more sustained run in line with the story... this falling back was not part of the game it seems... same for the R&D payback - if there was some doubt in their minds, they would have raised around $2m to have money for that contingency - they must be confident to face that and win... not that it is a given but they have actually done some R&D and that cannot be refuted... until then, it is back to the "waiting game" for us all... anyone noticed BKT having a huge run in the last few days? a fellow Tanzanian graphite hopeful is running ahead full steam - can only be good for us all methinks - hope they have some closure and we all follow suit... I wish them the best of luck !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $30.61K 282.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10545 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 31545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.