FGL 43.8% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

I wasn't sure is the people on here would remember that, so i...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 474 Posts.
    I wasn't sure is the people on here would remember that, so i went with spelling it out to be safe, some people still didnt understand it apparently... **cough**skittles**cough**

I'm glad that you are finally able to see the speed increases that the many of us over here in Aus are, but for the LOVE OF GOD PLEASE CHARGE YOUR PHONE. Its a bit hard to work out from your post exactly what settings apply to what results but from the general looks it is positive and from what you are saying it is positive also. I'm also glad you got to speak with Sean as the more feedback he gets the better he can develop his plans moving forward. Obviously I'm more interested in the technology but talking to people who would be using the app will provide him with a range of other useful insights also, and i honestly believe he is taking as much as he can on board and implementing what he can.

**I am not affiliated in any way with Wangle the Company or any of its employees, I have spoken to company representatives and clarified technical non-market sensitive information and reinterpreted it for this community. If you have any questions for me please feel free to reply to this post.**
    ~~Maglor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.