TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

names, ok I think I got ya mate, lol although not sure which...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    names, ok I think I got ya mate, lol although not sure which country as there are few now all fighting it out over the boarder.

in fact a couple days ago it came to my attention that the MD of moz made a post about the start of the drilling campaign over there in moz which also was networked to facebook, but upon viewing the post you can see a photo or a drilling core sample.

I thought, wholly smoke their cores look quite similar to our our previous core samples.
    then upon an urge to double check to see how close the look or any resemblance.

then the bells go off, and lord behold, there is our drill sample sitting on their blog page and facebook.

check it the Triton Sample located HERE

then check out the mid page image with the Same Sample Located Here

so not only is the sample on those two pages it also is shown in about 5 Ton announcements
    including on the Triton Minerals Website Minerals Info page

now I am sick of people calling the Ton threads rampers.
    why?

well look at what is going on these other threads, look at the ramping, and look at the management of that other so called junior totally standing on the back of or Triton and its shareholders of whom may I add have most likely also paid to have that core sample come out of ground and then pictured for Triton news releases.

all I can say about that is shame on you Alan Armstrong.

your tactics and PR methods are shameless and you publically should offer apologies to Triton and its shareholders for doing and creating what can be seen by the world as a desperate act.

on a final note, I do wish you well in your endeavors provided you can play the game straight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.