PEN 13.8% 8.1¢ peninsula energy limited

Ann: Research Report - ISR Uranium and Peninsula , page-27

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: Ann: Research Report - ISR Uranium and Pe... "Funny how in brighter days of u price, insitu was sort of as low grade and overlooked somewhat for high grade material. Oh how times have changed."

PEN was always overlooked and I so often took flak for my consistent statement low cost Opex and Capex will make ISR more attractive than conventional mining.

The hotcopper crowd kept pumping high grade and conventional mining canning ISR e.g. BMN, BLR, PNN etc. they became HC "darlings" as harlee7 used to term them. Pumped daily for all they were worth with PEN termed a dog, one poster even stating in 2010 PEN is finished abusing me directly for my strong stance. Now we are down to the last man standing so to speak, lets see which companies are "finished".

That closed mind conventional thinking proved very costly for many I am certain now. As I am many of the promoters pumping those stocks made a killing and left the party near the highs before the abyss came.

PEN not where they should be granted, however who will be the first to rise from this as the industry recovers? PEN will be a front runner as they are now so far advanced. All it requires now is funding, with others not even past feasibility or permitting stage.

Some great post on this thread and totally understand the frustrations expressed, especially you Mick. It has been a very long wait and lack of updates now makes it even more frustrating for all.

Contrarian thinking I feel certain will finally pay off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.013(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $258.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.1¢ $2.672M 31.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 370653 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 127142 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.