MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: Research Report , page-17

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    I have read MAT's threads this week waiting to see if anyone mentioned the Miningwal ground after two neighbours in that area made announcements that I thought were relevant to MAT...not a mention so I thought I would present a bit of information through a few collages.This post is best viewed in wide screen
    The first map shows the ground position held by MAT in this area in relation to IPT,SGQ,the SGQ/BHP JV and Glencore

Now in the next collage you can see the position of the 7 conductors that IPT mentioned in their most recent announcement a few days ago in the centre image In this same image you can see the location of their previous deep diamond holes and the greed dotted areas where nickel in soil geochem is higher than 800ppm.In the left hand image of this collage you can see the location of MAT's ground in relation to IPT's conductors.

So what you may ask ....well have a look at this next overlay showing some of the tenements overlaid on basement geology and showing the same structures evident in the first map.Take note of the dark maroon intrusives clearly evident on the map and their location in regard to IPT's seven conductors and SGQ's Cambridge as well as the ground BHP chose to JV with SGQ. Are you starting to see a pattern? Now have a look at both the central intrusive which runs up into MAT's ground and the fault which lays alongside it. MAT's ground is framed in blue.

Now if you haven't already it is worth having a read of SGQ's announcement to give some perspective on the potential size of deposits in this area compared to SIR's Nova/Bollinger and the next tables are from SGQ's presentation. SGQ are targeting a "Perserverance" style of deposit(1,392,000 tonnes of contained nickel) at Cambridge
    If MAT's ground (which hasn't as yet seen any exploration) although it contains similar intrusives to IPT's Mulga Tank ground and SGQ's Cambridge were to yield a similar target... think of the possibilities!
    I hope people realize the number of opportunities Matsa have for a significant discovery and that is what sets them apart from many of their Fraser Range peers IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.