NMT 2.34% 6.6¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Research Report, page-15

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1638
    Hi mate

With respect, I read a lot of your posts & agree with 95% of everything you say but I don't see any value in splitting the company until we have our lithium carbonate/hydroxide plant up & running with the ELi process. Because until that happens all we have at the moment is management blowing smoke up our you know what.

If the company splits now & potential investors take a look at the new lithium company what will they see? I presume a 13.8% interest in MT Marion (which they wanted to sell but then changed their mind), a pilot recycling plant yet to produce a dime, a potential lithium find with HNR, who knows what grade they will find & they will be years away from production & will mostly likely sink into a massive amount of debt to achieve it & talk/plans of this & that.

Not much value there compared to the potential of other lithium companies on the ASX who own 100% of a mine, are producing, no debt & have secured LT offtake partners & lithium carbonate deals.

I believe the split would turn the new company turn into a "speculative company" which NMT would own a share of.

If NMT remains a whole for the moment, it can pool assets/resources from different parts of the company to prop up the other.

If/when the plant is up & running by all means split the company any which way you want, because by then it will have value through production, income & assets. That would return value to share holders!

I believe income from MT Marion or the recycling plant is essential for our SP to move higher.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.002(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $40.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $57.40K 892.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.