IBX 2.44% 8.0¢ imagion biosystems limited

All the best jackherb.I'm not in the field at all and yet can...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    All the best jackherb.
    I'm not in the field at all and yet can still see how this technology could improve the cure rates dramatically as well as the associated reduced cost in providing such technology to many, as I'm sure all the posters here can. No need to be einstein to work that out.
    But I'm late to the party, if you bought in a few months ago then well done and that goes to everyone that did you must be absolutely wrapped!
    I simply made a point that after the pullback from the intra high it consolidated at current levels which is good - there was plenty of support.
    What are the chances you work in that field. AND own a lot of shares. Yes that's a positive contribution to the forum if it's all about posting about yourself, but it's not it's a stock forum not s self promotion forum.
    Owning a lot of shares means something different from person to person. You could own 1 million shares here and someone would think you own a lot, or not many. Or you could own 10 million and then be seen as owning a lot or not many so you own a lot of shares... thanks for that bit of info.

I'll sit back and watch from a far now.
    Note to self - make sure your first post on a particular stock forum is picking apart the wording in someones post - you get lots of likes for that.

No more from me, as I said, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.611M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $7.014K 87.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13155 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.