RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

After reading the last few post about the acceptance of...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    After reading the last few post about the acceptance of medicinal marijuana i also asked the local doctor today whilst cycling.

He owns the local practice with 8 doctors working within the building under him, our town is rural with approx 7000 people with a lot of retirees and elderly people. I asked him if hes prescribed medicinal cannabis in any forms to any of his patient he replied I tried twice.
    The first time being way too much paper work and red tape.
    Second time he said the paper work was much easier and less time to be approved but the price came back way to expensive for the patient. So he said unfortunately he believed the patient got it from the black market.
    He said he knows bugger all about the products available as there's no one pushing these products, No marketing, nothing. He's not on social media or anything so he's unaware of things associated with it. He just said no one on low income with ever be able to afford it unless put on a PBS.
    He said, he'd love to see some change in palliative care he believes thats a great area to focus on, But in the mean time doctors will use morphine for pain relief as its cheap and easy to obtain. Another area for great need is Multiple Sclerosis he said if there was a product available and easily and cost effective he'd love to prescribe it.
    I did tel him about our products, CanEpil, Cognicann, topicann, etc i was hoping hed ask if i could show him. Maybe next week i will take my phone and sit next to him whilst having a coffee and show him the product catalogue. ( I notice its been updated since i last downloaded it also, a few more products)

Please dont pick on my grammar/ramblings or my doctor friend, i just thought id ask him his opinion. When i show him the website and catalogue i will give an update if theres anything to say. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.