SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I would not worry about the shorts. Give it some time. Right now...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I would not worry about the shorts.

Give it some time. Right now it's doing its thing. The market is very mysterious. You would think SLR would go up but it hasn't. There are many reasons it should go up. There are few reasons it would go down.
    However, it is working in my favour as I'm still buying. I think it is great value here at or below $1.
    I see a good 35-40% profit from here. Please don't ask when that will happen. I have no idea, but I do think it must happen.I suspected in my previous post, there could be selling pressure till the end of this month.
    (Quarterly position squaring). I can wait 6 months to a year for 35-40% profit. The Banks are paying below 1% interest or 5-6% dividend. This looks like a better deal. Sure comes with worries & pain.
    The short position is very low. Not to worry much.
    As per last two announcement Van Eck and Mitsubishi have reduced their holdings. That might have aggravated the selling pressure.
    SLR management have a very good understanding of their operation which can be judged by their continuous slow & steady cash on hand increase since 2015. I would encourage everyone to watch Luke Tonkin's Denver presentation which is straight to the point. Link below-

http://www.denvergold.org/company-webcast/dgf19/125/

Late 2017 to early 2018, despite the company doing everything fine, the share price was driving me mad. The share price was kept within the range of 35-44c, dipping to 32c at one point. After the release of March quarterly results near 100% rise and then consolidation for 6-9 months. I had a massive position in-fact too big for me but paid well at the end. Right now the chart and price action tells me that the mark up phase and distribution has already happened. Now it is again in the accumulation zone. The big boys won't let it run until they get their fill.

66 million dollars worth of stock was bought and sold on Friday. That tells something. Way more dollar value than RMS(27.7 ), PRU(9.8), WGX(11.1) & AMI(6.3) combined.

More dollar value than DCN(22) ,SBM(11.9), RRL(38.6) & SAR(42.5).

Marginally higher were EVN(85) & NST(75).

I still think there could be some synergy between SLR & DCN.
    Luke Tonkin is not known for generosity. DCN will need to raise cash at some point though.

We will see, no one knows the future.

All in my opinion and not an investment advice.

I'm Buying buying buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.