SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

very slick, confident, self assured, with a touch of arrogance...

1. 2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    very slick, confident, self assured, with a touch of arrogance ...... but I wonder how many much big buying will result. Cool Hand blithely boasted about SLR being a producer of 1.3m ox over the last decade (but forgot to mention that despite "industry standard remuneration fo key staff and board members" no dividends have ever been paid .... some kind of record (?)) and that there was a glaring absence of mention of future dividends ...... perhaps another decade ?? But I think we all know that the remuneration committee will be most impressed with the outstanding achievements and direction etc etc and this years bonuses and salary will be "industry leading" .... after all these are KPI driven team... )
    With all these fantastic new mines and high grade new mines why is the production from Mt Monger not 50% higher instead on a multi year plateau ? There appears no likelihood of an increase from Deflector unless additional ore sources are secured pronto.
    No doubt SLR has an assured future for employees, but is a dumb investment for regular long term shareholders. Rampers and shorters on the other hand love this stock, and GOK how much they made by the push up to 150c and then down to sub 100c .... but Flamming is buy buy buying with what what what ..... day trade this stock but don't expect a return merely by holding. The SLR I sold at 108c for RED5 at 20c is the way to go ..... perhaps buy some EGA .... SLR underbid is surely going to have to be raised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.