SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

@MIStragic You have to be one of the greatest whinger of all...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @MIStragic

You have to be one of the greatest whinger of all time.
    You are one of very rare person I know on HotCopper, who tripled his money on SLR (From memory you loaded at .35 cents and well below 42c). Yet not a day go past by,where by you whining & whinging, cursing SLR management. You would much prefer a 1c dividend on yearly basis rather than a possible 50-60% capital growth. I get a strong headache with that idea. Perhaps you are way smarter than your post suggests, and you want huge capital gains including handsome dividends consistently. I get that.
    Well, everyone has their own plan. As long as they make money of whichever plan they intend to follow.

I don't invest in gold stocks for dividends. If that would be the case there is only one company in ASX where I would invest that is NCM. And if I really wanted only dividend, it wouldn't be considered smart to invest in a gold company. I think there are many blue chip companies trading on ASX at fair valuation for that purpose. ( Namely the big 4 banks).
    As I said , you have your plan and I hope you make lots of money with your plan. I want to personally request you to stop championing RED5 on this SLR forum repeatedly. I really don't think anyone is interested. And for your information RED5 is yet to make a dollar since I have known that company from 2012. RED5 is a long shot of making any money any time soon. Good on you if you made lots of money with RED5. I have made some money from RED5. but I always have it on my absolute perma dog category.
    So far RED5's development hasn't changed my opinion. The asset they have currently will never make any money.They need to find $300 million to build a new plant for their newly found asset. How about we wait until they find the money and build a plant and show some profit. (3-5 years away if that ever happens)
    RED5 has been a black hole, always sucked money. I see RED5 in the middle of a massive operator driven distribution phase.

Unlike RED5, SLR is in a massive operator driven accumulation phase.

We all know how smart all these broker's are. SLR was a strong sell at 35c.(People from the biggest broking house in the country would shake their head to know I was overweight, some advised me to change my strategy )
    I have always maintained that SLR management is purely focused on their job(which is to make money) rather than to sit down with brokers. Had I listened to some broker's recommendation, I would be a little poorer today.

Yes, I'm buying buying buying. I had suspected this weakness until the end of this quarter for big boys book balancing, position squaring, profit booking etc, etc. Now, you know I'm not always Buy Buy Buy.
    SLR at 1.40-1.50 was a little toppy and I did said SLR wasn't cheap at that time. But with the gold price holding well above AUD $ 2000+ and going hihger, I think it wouldn't look so toppy now.
    So under a dollar is a gift in disguise.

How about you come and whinge in 5-6 months time and see where the SLR share price is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.