SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

The shorts are in full force to keep it down for covering. These...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    The shorts are in full force to keep it down for covering.

These 3 pictures will make things a little clear.

slr2.PNG

On average 40-50% are short sold daily.

slr1.PNG

Quite a large short position, accelerated from early September. Shorting has been done. Those short positions will have to be covered. They have started covering in-fact. For that they need to keep the price down.

slr3.PNG
    On the right side , they have piled on with fake sell orders. They don't intend to sell but put it there to scare some retail people. It's a tactic to force sellers to sell lower. If they really wanted to sell they would have sold it down. The price would just keep going lower and lower. But they aren't selling below 90c. They also have a limitation.(*****)
    The left side are piled on with real buy orders to take the shares from scared retail people. We can learn & understand the game but can't force our will. These are big players who have the ability to take it higher or lower at their will. When they are done, they will reverse their position and the same exact thing will happen on the upside.

If SLR had some internal problems, I would be worried. (*****) In that case the Shorts would have kept selling down. Since, there is no such adverse information about SLR, I take it as a game play for Big players to make money on the downside.

I have bought as much as I could and will now just sit tight and wait.  I smell a good chance of making some money once again with SLR. I can be patient and wait 6-12 months if that what it takes. I don't think the shorts will/can wait that long. The lender can call for the shares anytime.
    September Quarter the AUD gold price has been in the range of ($2050-2280) and for the most part above $2150. SLR and other Aussie miners would have made the best money during this quarter in their history and the share price has gone down. (Shaking my head).
    At the end of the day if I make money, I'll have to be thankful to the shorts for giving me a chance to build a position.

Also a side note to the EGA champions..... If SLR played dirty, they have enough fire power to bring the share price of EGA in line with the offer. There is just no volume. If they assigned me to do that, I would do it in one session.

@MIStragic, I used to take a little interest in your post, but lately you have dropped the quality. Very poor.
    And don't worry, if there was ever a dividend from SLR or RED5, it will come much sooner from SLR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.