SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

The market cap is irrelevant. It is the EV to various aspects...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    The market cap is irrelevant. It is the EV to various aspects such as: production, reserves, resources that counts when you are comparing gold producers. AISC comes into the picture in order to judge net revenue, although I know some ignore it as being too prone to manipulation. If you want to get more detailed, then look at the category of resource (measured, indicated, inferred). That gives some feeling for risk. Look at cash & equivalents to see if a CR might be coming up. Look at hedging for a more accurate fix on revenue and of course.the realisable POG applies for unhedged sales.
    As for cash-on-hand, what commitments does the company have going forward? If it needs to build a new processing plant then the millions on hand will be needed, and more as well in all likelihood. Or, as in the case of RSG, it has poured big money into automation of a mine, as well as expanding its processing plant.
    SLR is trying to conserve its cash position. I do not think we have a clear reading yet on what it wants to do with this, even while at current POG it continues to accumulate good money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.