SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Reserve growth reshapes Silver Lake's portfolio, page-90

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1310
    Well, I did change my recommendation from Sell to Buy recently at 90c, and I did qualify the strength of the upside as being dependent on a good quarterly, which has happened, and I agree with the qualifications you noted in another comment about the quarterly. SLR maintained guidance and confirmed previous production estimates of 215-230k p.a. despite the Sept quarterly result of 61k which if annualised would be 240k p.a.
    Perhaps that sly fox, Cool Hand will continue to under promise so that over delivery sends the party faithful into paroxysms of rapture & praise.
    Brian, god love him, while congratulating SLR advised them not to rash and overspend on acquisitions .... LOL. He admits he only has a small stake in SLR and RED but its doesn't impede voluminous commentary, which doesn't add a thread of useful information to the blog. If Brain could convince Cool Hand to announce a maiden dividend, which would declare unequivocally that the cash surplus is expected to continue, then the re-rate may well occur much sooner. 800m shares with a dividend 10c/share = $80m, 5c/share = $40m ..... leaving $120m+ in kitty for M&A. If only the MD and BOD had lots of shares, they would be also eager for a dividend like Twiggy was with his FMG dividend recently. Despite Brians reservations, if no dividend is forthcoming for shareholders, then further M&A should be aggressively pursed to drive MC appreciation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.