AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Greenyo, gassed doesn't hold - why is it ok for him to post but...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Greenyo, gassed doesn't hold - why is it ok for him to post but not people with a different view. That's your problem right there - only listening to agreeable voices that make you feel good about your investment. You won't feel so good when gassed keeps pumping this stock full of hot air all the way down to 0.1c (and btw for holder's sake I hope that doesn't happen - in fact I'd be happy that AKK proves the sceptics wrong, we have no financial stake but to those will to stick with it you deserve the reward imo).

You assume posters not holding with a negative view have an agenda against the company and therefore there is malicious intent behind those comments.

Maybe they have an agenda maybe not. However at least their position is understandable because their views are aligned with their non-holding position.

Ironically though, the person who is going to cost you the most is the one you want to listen to. How about asking yourself why someone who doesn't hold feels the need (self-admitted) to pump positive spin on this forum - what is their motive if they don't hold? If they think its so good why aren't they in it? That is not understandable because their views are not aligned with their stated position.

Cheers, Sharks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.