EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi all, another positive tick today with the RAP. Spid/GL had...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi all, another positive tick today with the RAP.

Spid/GL had query with advertising times and Govt sign-off - while I don't know the exact Tanzanian requirements here, this is nothing to be afraid about, and nothing we don't do here in Oz. When I get a DA approved for one of my (property) developments, there is both a public notification period, and an appeal period (two separate parts of my DA), as standard practice (here in BrisVegas anyway). Assuming KNL has done the work correctly and negotiated satisfactorily with the stakeholders, then there will be no-one to appeal or put in any objections. The valuer will ensure that KNL hasn't used their position to twist the local's arms into an unfair deal, but given that KNL have come in on the money with their budgeted amount from the BFS, then the valuer sign-off should be a mere rubber stamp.

Tony, delays are unfortunate, but they are a relatively normal part of the development process. I'd much rather a hiccup that delays the process, than something that comes along and derails the whole development, as most other graphite companies seem to have struck.

Enough quality (and genuine!) buyers are lined up for our graphite, government requirements have been ticked off methodically, graphite quality is excellent (leading to those genuine buyers signing up). Finance has been delayed, but will be forthcoming due to the rest of the boxes being ticked, and then machines can be ordered and dirt turned.

Good work KNL management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.